This is the February/March 2021 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- More Bang for Your Buck: Mark Ayton reviews upgrade options for 4th Generation fighters.
- RAN Melds Unmanned Systems Into New Model Navy: Dr. Lee Willett examines the Royal Australian Navy’s strategy for unmanned surface and sub-surface systems.
- New Dimension to Remote Firepower Gulf Defence Market: The normalisation of relations with Israel through the Abraham Accords is set to change the Arabian defence industry. Special report.
- Remote Firepower: Remote and unmanned weapon stations give an extra dimension to gun caliber and weapon location. Stephen W. Miller reports.
- Looking Inward: Mike Rajkumar summarises the opportunities to expand India’s aerospace defence sector as a result of the Atamnirbhar Bharat Initiative.
- Chinese Air Force Spreads New Wings: JR Ng explores the irresistible modernisation of the People’s Liberation Army Air Force (PLAAF).
- Analysts Column: Armada’s new analyst Andy Wong reviews Singapore’s latest air defence acquisition.