SMi Group’s 3rd annual Defence Safety Conference will commence in just four weeks’ time on 5th – 6th October 2020 to examine the protection of lives and capability across the defence sector. It will be taking place online on SMi’s Virtual Conference Platform; a fully interactive virtual space where delegates can connect with attendees from across the globe, listen to speaking sessions, join networking events, visit virtual exhibitor booths and more.
All attendance by military and government will be free of charge and other delegates can join for just £999. With only four weeks to go, interested parties are urged to register as soon as possible at: http://www.defencesafety.com/armadapr7
Once again supported by the UK MoD Defence Safety Authority, SMi Group are pleased to present a diverse, international speaker line-up of military and industry experts, who will explore the latest updates on maritime, air and land safety.
With safety being a key priority for all, this two-day event offers the opportunity for the defence community to come together online to discuss how defence safety can be optimised.
2020 AGENDA HIGHLIGHTS:
- “The Royal Air Force Safety Centre: Improving Safety and Preventing Loss Of Life On Live Operations”
Air Commodore Mark Jeffery, Head of RAF Safety Centre, Royal Air Force
- “Strengthening Certification Processes To Ensure Successful Airworthiness Of Key Aviation Assets”
Air Commodore Jason Agius, Director General – Defence Aviation Safety Authority, Royal Australian Air Force
- “Strategic Update from the Air Force Safety Center: Safeguarding Airmen – Protecting Resources and Preserving Combat Readiness”
Colonel Larry Nixon, Deputy Chief of Safety, US Air Force
- “Warfighting, Safely: The Right Culture To Maximise Operational Effectiveness”
Vice Admiral Jerry Kyd, Fleet Commander, Royal Navy
- “Safety Policy Management of the US Navy: Delivering Safety Across the Fleet”
Rear Admiral Fredrick Luchtman, Commander US Navy Safety Centre, US Navy
- “Strengthening Canadian Naval Operational Capability Whilst Reducing Risk and Improving Safety”
Commodore David Patchell, Director General Naval Strategic Readiness, Royal Canadian Navy
- “Safety Considerations For The Netherlands Army: Maximising Safety At A Time Of Defence Modernisation”
Colonel Maarten Rol, Head of Safety Branch, Army Staff, Netherlands Armed Forces
- “The U.S. Army Combat Readiness Center (USACRC): Preventing Needless Loss of People And Combat Capability”
Colonel Ronald Ells, Deputy Commander, US Army Combat Readiness Center
The brochure including the full speaker line-up and programme details is available to download online at http://www.defencesafety.com/armadapr7