This is the April/May 2020 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
- UAVs Over the Maritime Horizon: Jr Ng examines the variety of UAVs now operating in the maritime, including an update on Chinese platforms.
- 5th Generation Fighters: Bigger and Badder Beyond Lockheed Martin: The F-22 and F-35 are widely know as 5th Generation combat aircraft, but international competitors are rising to the challenge, as Jon Lake reports.
- Bigger and Badder: Christopher Foss details the increase in weapon calibre now being installed on a range of wheeled and tracked armoured vehicles.
- AI Cuts the Clutter: Thomas Withington investigates how artificial intelligence will help sort the ‘wheat from the chaff’ in a crowded electromagnetic environment.
- Analyst Column: Having just announced their purchase of four F-35B fighters, Ben Ho argues that the F-35A might ultimately be the best aircraft for Singapore’s Air Force.