SMi Reports: Seven high-level briefings from key industry suppliers will be presented at Future Soldier Technology USA 2019 taking place June 24th-25th.
With increasing investment in soldier and marine assets throughout the US and across its allies, SMi are delighted to announce that Future Soldier Technology USA, convening in Arlington, Virginia, will boast seven high-level briefings from key industry suppliers, including: Black Diamond Advanced Technology, Glenair, Leonardo DRS, Secubit Ltd, Ultra Electronics and FN America.
This year’s industry led presentations at Future Soldier Technology USA include:
Next Generation Interconnectivity Powering Mission Success
- Understanding Mission Profiles
- Adaptive Technology to Meet the Profiles
- Tactical Engineering and Integrated Manufacturing Capability
- Tactical Applications
- Worldwide Technical and Logistical Support
Presented by Mr Mathias Nakatsui, Systems Engineering Manager, STAR-PAN System Architect, Glenair.
Chasing the Future, Running from The Past of Soldier Systems
- Advances into new Soldier capabilities are being driven by commercial technology
- Developing systems and capabilities which utilize commercial’s rapid advances with an eye toward the primary missions of shooting, moving, communicating and sustaining both on and off the battlefield will require a new paradigm in defense research, development, testing and production
- Advanced soldier systems such as ENVG-B and IVAS are bridging these commercial and defense worlds and creating new unique capabilities and challenges, some of which are presented here.
Presented by Mr Jerry Hathaway, Vice President and General Manager, Electro-Optical & Infrared Systems, Leonardo DRS.
The Impact of Connected Weapons in The Future Battlefield
- The Future Battlefield’s challenges
- What information will we get from the Future Soldier
- How AI will impact the Future Battlefield
- Weapon logic & future systems integration
- AI-powered decision making
Presented by Lieutenant Commander Itay Weiss, CEO & Israeli Navy Reservist, Secubit Ltd.
Delivering Technological Infrastructure at The Tactical Edge
- Maintaining future systems growth and development
- Enabling efficient and effective force application
- Enhancing data, voice and situational awareness
- Meeting current and future close combat challenges head on
Presented by Mr Richard Waldrom, Capture Lead Soldier Systems, Ultra Electronics.
How FN Herstal Responds to Operational Needs to Improve Soldier’s Lethality
- Integrating ballistics and environment parameters to maximise hit probability
- Enhancing combat effectiveness through marksmanship training
Presented by Mr Francois Legras, FN e-novation Product Manager, FN Herstal and Mr Thomas Smith, Information Technology Insertion Consultant to FN, FN America.
You can view the two-day agenda and speaker programme at the event website: www.futuresoldierusa.com/amrpr.
This year, the two-day event will include: twenty-four presentations across two days, seven industry sponsors and exhibitors, one site visit to USMC Gruntworks Facility – Marine Corps Base and one evening networking drinks reception hosted by lead sponsor Glenair.
For those interested in attending, there is an early bird discount of $100 available if your place is booked by 31st May. Register on the event website www.futuresoldierusa.com/amrpr.
If you are US DoD: You will be granted free admission to the conference. In order to attend this event pre-registration is required, which is subject to final approval.
Lead Sponsor: Glenair
Gold Sponsor: Black Diamond Advanced Technology, Leonardo DRS
Sponsors: FN America, Secubit, Thales, Ultra Electronics
Future Soldier Technology USA
June 24th & 25th
For delegate enquiries please contact James Hitchen on +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For sponsor/exhibitor/commercial enquiries please contact Sadia Malick on +44 (0) 20 7827 6748 email@example.com