CONTROP Precision Technologies Ltd., a company specializing in the field of electro-optics (EO) and infrared (IR) defense and homeland security solutions, announced it will supply Bharat Electronics Ltd. (BEL) with EO/IR systems for the Indian Armed Forces.
“CONTROP is proud to continue collaborating with Bharat Electronics Ltd. after completing a number of successful projects with them,” said Mr. Ra’anan Shelach, CONTROP’s VP of Marketing.
“We welcome the opportunity to develop advanced EO systems for India’s technology leader. This is another step of our growing presence in India”.
The FTA is a Ruggedized Day/Night Optronic Sensor System that can be integrated into a host system.
The system includes two sensors: a Thermal Imaging Camera with continuous optical zoom lens and a daylight CCD Camera with zoom lens.
All sensors are housed in a ruggedized and sealed metal housing designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions such as maritime conditions.
• Ruggedized system.
• Compact dimensions.
• Easy interfacing with host system.
• High performance Thermal Imaging (TI) Camera:
– Continuous optical zoom – X12.5.
– High detector resolution – 640×512.
– Advanced image processing with local ACG (prevents blooming effect).
• High performance color CCD Day Camera:
– Continuous optical zoom – X22.
• Integral Video Tracker (optional).
- Observation – Short, Medium and Long Ranges
- Weapon Site