This is the February/March 2017 issue of Asian Military Review. This is not the latest issue.
To read the current month’s issue of the magazine, please subscribe here:
Table of Contents
- Land Warfare – Fighting Talk: Stephen W. Miller examines a host of infantry fighting vehicle programmes across the region, drawing some important lessons for future acquisitions.
- Regional – The China Syndrome: AMR’s comprehensive and concise Air Forces Directory returns with Alan Warnes at the helm.
- Sea Power – From Ship To Shore: Dr. Alix Valenti discusses technological innovations in the landing craft domain, and the enduring appeal of the hovercraft.
- Air Power – Picture This: A myriad of technological approaches are used to develop air command and control systems in the Asia-Pacific, writes Thomas Withington.
- Regional Militaries – Defence Down Under: Claire Apthorp takes stock of the procurement and upgrade programmes ongoing across the Australian armed forces.
- Air Power – Sharpening the Tiger’s Teeth: Joetey Attariwala looks at the trials and tribulations of the Indian Air Force’s efforts to develop a robust fighter fleet.
- Strategic Analysis – Are You Going to Scarborough Shoal?: In the first article in AMR’s new Strategic Analysis section, Veerle Nouwens discusses ASEAN’s relationship with China.
- Pulse: Catch up on all the latest defence radio frequency news and analysis in Thomas Withington’s regular Pulse column.